• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Youtube and Games say that i don't have the latest version of flash player when i do

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever i go to Youtube or play a game it says that i dont have the latest version and to download here i do but it still doesn't work after. I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling but nothing works. Help? Using latest version of google chrome 32 bit computer with windows 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please navigate to "about:flash" in Chrome's address bar and paste the resulting page in a reply.  I'd like to make sure Flash Player is enabled.  Also, please try this page to see if the animation loads and the Flash Player version appears.

Flash Player Version

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have version 11,6,602,180 installed. Thats what i got and the animation works and my version is up to date according to adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you be willing to run the following steps to generate a debug log for me?  If this looks like too much work, please let me know and if you're willing we can schedule a quick desktop sharing session so I can do this on your system for you.

1. Download and extract the flash_report.zip file attached to this forum post to your desktop

2. Download “SetACL (executable version)_2.zip” from: http://bit.ly/WEppuY

2. Extract the appropriate “SetACL.exe” from either the 64 bit or 32 bit folder and place it alongside the flash_report.bat file

3. Right click flash_report.bat and select “Run as administrator”

Once run, a file named flashreport.txt will be created.  Please copy/paste the contents of this file into a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines