• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Media screen that does not fully appear

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Google Chrome for Facebook. Recently a small screen keeps popping up on several of my games, preventing me from getting into the games. The screen does not fully appear, however, so i cannot click onthe 'x' button to close it, nor on the choices it offers. The box says Flash Media Player Settings, and has the usual 2 choices to allow or deny storage, but I can;t click on either of those boxes at all because the screenis not fully visible. Anyone else experiencing this, or have any idea how I get rid of the box?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

What type of computer are you using and what OS?  Please try going into your Flash Player control panel (located with your system's control panels) and make sure that "Allow sites to save information on this computer" in the Storage tab is selected.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of computer are you using and what OS?  Please try going into your Flash Player control panel (located with your system's control panels) and make sure that "Allow sites to save information on this computer" in the Storage tab is selected.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Toshiba laptop,and I use Google Chrome for Facebook,

InternetExplorer for all others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to make the change in your Flash Player control panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it, thank you so much! FB couldn't help me,it was so frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines