• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install_flashplayer11x32_mssd_aih_5.exe - Bad Image

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem, with newest update for Adobe Flash player, when I try to install it, I got this message, and it just wont work! I removed it, and try again, nothing works. I run Windows7 Ultimate 32 SP1 Pentium Dual-Core CPU E6600@3.06GHz 4MB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5450.

This is what I got, when try to install it:

C:\Windows\System32\jscript9.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

I am contacting Software vendor support, namely you, since the system administrator on Microsoft forums, told me, that everything on my computer works just fine.

I hope you will find some solution for my adobe flash player error, since nothing works since that new update, I cannot use web browser at all.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines