• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Chrome updates keep reverting my plugin to pepper flash

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2012 Aug 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a problem because pepper flash has a bug which does not let video play back locally from a machine , only via a server load , this is a serious bug , I have reported it here , feel free to visit the page and star the report to escalate it.

https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=144614

For a developer its irratating  , for a non technical end user using the developers application .. its .. broken - point! This gives the developer a bad name

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is only for discussions on the forums themselves. And I am not sure of the relationship of your post with Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok nevermind me , keep disscussing your disscussing then.

ps: I cant see how you say you are not sure of the relationship between a flash player plugin , flash video formats .flv /.f4v and adobe. Lets not nitpick about the word products now, I mean in the broader sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

function return wrote:

ok nevermind me , keep disscussing your disscussing then.

ps: I cant see how you say you are not sure of the relationship between a flash player plugin , flash video formats .flv /.f4v and adobe. Lets not nitpick about the word products now, I mean in the broader sense.

Simple. I don't use Flash at all, and I didn't realize that by flash you were refering to the Flash software.

May I suggest that you post your question in the Flash Player forum without infuriating you any further? It's here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also found some oddities with Chrome, as of late, regarding the Adobe Forums, and their functions.

I am not familiar with the mentioned plug-in, and do not have that, nor any experience with it, but can state that as of about a month ago, I am starting to explore other browsers for the Adobe Forums myself.

Good luck, and maybe someone will have some useful input for you on the plug-in.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simply go to the pepperplay location and rename the DLL tot OLD, solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines