• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm new to ebooks, so confused! lol

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an adobe drm epub from kobobooks.com, then downloaded the kobo app from iTunes to my ipad. Once I sign into the kobo app, the book file says I need to sign in with an adobe ID in order to read the book. However I don't have a computer to install adobes digital edition... What should I do? is there a way to convert the file..? or..what? my options are limited in this area without a pc. If anyone has an idea, please email me at [removed], title your mail in all Capitol letters so I'll notice it quickly. Thankyou for your help! I really am lost when it comes to all the technical issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

If you do no have access to a computer to access the ACSM file then you will want to try using an application like the OverDrive Media Console to download your book directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What app are you using on the iPad to try to read the book?  If you use Bluefire, it has an option to allow you to register your AdobeID directly on the iPad. 

Maybe the OverDrive Media Console Jeff mentioned will work as well; it is mainly for library books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines