• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to print order invoices from CRM in V3

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in old interface I can print off individual invoices for orders received but when I try in V3, I get a very poor result which looks more like a screen print.

I have tried doing this for individual orders and bulk orders but with same result.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Actually Jim I was informed that it's actually a bug found in IE browser.  If you use another browser like Firefox, Chrome, etc it'll work just fine. 

This will be fixed in our upcoming release at the end of the month. 

Hope this helps!

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

I'm not seeing a difference when viewing the print previews in both v2 and v3.  Maybe I'm missing something but if you could provide more details like a screencast of the differences please post here. 

v2

v2.png

v3

v3.png

Or you can always reach out direct support (live chat) under Business Catalyst for quicker assistance here. 

- http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sidney,

The print previews look fine for me as well, but when I print the V3 invoice, I get the complete screen shot similar to what you have included above, ie the side navigation is printed and the Preview box is printed over the top of the details screen.

The V2 invoice is printed correctly, as per the print preview.

Kind regards,

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange Jim...

I also printed in both interfaces but I'm seeing this fine on my end. 

This could be something local...try saving your current invoice layout html code on your local machine than restore to default to see if this has any effect. 

If no luck please reach out to our direct support via live chat or submitting a case with your site details to investigate further. 

- http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually Jim I was informed that it's actually a bug found in IE browser.  If you use another browser like Firefox, Chrome, etc it'll work just fine. 

This will be fixed in our upcoming release at the end of the month. 

Hope this helps!

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines