• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_UNKNOWN http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/SignInDirect

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully installed Adobe Digital Edition on my pc and created an Adobe ID.  I then installed the Bluefire reader app on my iTouch and transferred my purchased books onto the iTouch.   I have tried to authorize my iTouch with my Adobe ID as prompted, but get bthe following error message:  E_ADEPT_UNKNOWN http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/SignInDirect

Any assistance would be appreciated.  The folks at Bluefire suggested I switch the pod off and on again - no joy.

Hanslo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guesswork ....

There may be an option in Bluefire to deregister AdobeID, even though you haven't successfully registered one.  ADE sometimes gets into confused half-registered states, and maybe Bluefire the same?  It there is a way, try deregistering, and then try again to register.

Or uninstall Bluefire, reinstall, and try again to register.

~~~~~

hmm, I try to read that referenced SignInDirect, but get

Error getting license

Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_HTTP_GET_NOT_SUPPORTED

I assume that this was some sort of help document.  It seems crazy making support documents in epub formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the advice. Reinstalling the Bluefire app has done the trick and I was able to authorize my pod.

Sent from my iPod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines