Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player download page broken?

Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having successfully updated Java I have repeatedly attempted to update Flash Player. Whatever route I take to the download page, the "Download & Install" button is always missing.

Firefox 19.0.2, NoScript set to allow Adobe.com - sucessfully or the Java download page would have been kaput, ofc.

Please fix your website.

Regards

T.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attach a screenshot of what you see at:  http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go:

...or not. Pasting the image didn't work. Given the complete lack of forum-use help pages, would you be kind enough to explain how to attach an image, also what the size linmits are?

TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled21.jpg

Trying again anyway...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the url shown in your browser window is incorrect.  you should be redirected to the correct page using that url.

clear your browser's cache and clear your adobe.com cookies and then retry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it is incorrect but that is the only URL that Adobe's website routes me to. Since your reply I have tried (safter clearing the cache and the cookies)

Adobe.com > Download > Adobe Flash Player [in the dropdown menu]

and via

Adobe.com > Download [page]  > Get Flash Player [leftmost/uppermost of the 4 boxes on the LHS of the page].

Despite these and access via other routes through Adobe.com over, now, several hours, I have only seen this page and have never been redirected.

Please post what you belive id the correct URL, I will be pleased to try that.

PS I just checked the Shockwave player page (which I installed successfully after multiple attempts to download Flash Player - without any cache-clearing, etc.) & that displays the download button correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the correct url:  get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

are you set?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try downloading the offline installer(s) from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines