• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I automatically run animations when the slide is invoked?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

My question is (hopefully) simple,  I have a number of Microsoft Powerpoint presentations that I want to import into Adobe Captivate 6. I want the  slides to automatically run their animations when the slide is invoked either by clicking on the Table of Contents  or by clicking on the Playback Control Panel. In other words, I want the slides to play their animations as soon as they are opened up rather than the viewer having to click on each side to make the animation work. Many thanks in advance for your time and efforts.

Moon_dogworth

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to Adobe Forums

I apologize but I did not quite understand what exactly you are trying to achieve. If you want certain transition on the slide when the TOC is clicked or the slide is entered then you can choose the transition under the Properties panel on the right side.

See picture:

test.jpg

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll have to check the settings in Powerpoint first of al: are the animations playing automatically because they are timed there, or do they need a click intervention by the user? If they are just timed, and you import the PPT with setting 'Automatically' instead of 'On Mouse Click' for Advance slides, everything will play automatically, no need for the user to click. I suspect that your settings in PPT are 'on click' for animations.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources