• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please help me

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem to get adobe flash player on my computer....Problem is I use to have mcafee before I took my laptop to be clean out from computer trends company..Turns out that I got burned because I paid so much money...It cost me $145.59...Now my problem is I no longer have my regular settings on my computer...So now I have been trying to download adobe flash player for my laptop..The laptop keep blocking me out from my download..I dont have no access sinnce the problem started from taking it out from computer trends company...Truth before I took my laptop to computer trends My laptop worked just fine with adobe flash player ,I use to play games on facebook....And I cant any more...Is there any way to get my settings back to normal they it use to be...I would get frusterated why would this happen...Yes I felt ripp off...Question is how can I get flash player going again....The person deleted my setting and put on strange settings that dont even work onto my laptop...I hope there is some way to get help for this matter...If not than Im gonna have to buy a brand new laptop...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What exactly means "blocking me out from my download"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines