• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will ADE support Sony PRS-T2?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a Sony PRS-T2 and I would like to use it withe ADE. Unfortunally ADE only supports PRS-T1. Doe anyone know when the T2 model will be supported.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Have you tried it?  ADE works with a lot of devices that aren't on the supported list.
  2. Have you installed Sony Reader?  That installs a driver which is also needed to make the Sony work with ADE.  So you need that install of Sony Reader many Sony devices, even if you don't want to use it itself.
    The Sony will show up as a drive without that driver, but not work with ADE.  (Why Sony make it awkward I'm not sure: most other readers don't need extra drivers.)
  3. Also, if it doesn't work with ADE2.0, try with ADE1.7.2.  There are quite a few devices (on and off the supported list) that work with 1.7.2 but NOT properly with 2.0

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks sjpt.

I installed Sony reader (I preferred not to but I hoped it would help). The Sony PRS-T2 doesn't show up in the library of ADE 2.0.

I guess I have to try ADE 1.7.2

I'll report back after I've tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines