Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mr Harold Thornett

Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friend  Help Please   haveing downloaded flashplayer 11 as requested , and been accepted, i am told to down load again, when i log on to the maps. Help  i am 84 yrs so not up to this new hi-tech.Harry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harry,

I'd be happy to help you get Flash Player installed.  It might be quickest and easiest if we did a short desktop sharing session so I could walk through the steps with you on your computer.  If this is something you're interested in doing, please contact me directly at ccampbel@adobe.com.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris Thanks for your prompt reply to help, will have to get back to you,another day,as i have at my age health problems.And it takes me ages to one finger type.Its v ery good of you to offer. regards Harry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines