• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed adobe presenter las night, it run well this morning, but while trying to preview a presentation it crashed, it never recovered from there, Next thing i got a notice from the system saying i may have to uninstall the software and run it again if i keep getting the same problem

Te first thing i notice adobe presenter was gone from me Power Point software

So i uninstall the software and run it again but i still do not see the software on my power poiint,

What can i do?

Thanks

Jose Ferreol

[ SPAM bait removed by admin - please be more careful with your email signatures when posting to a web forum ]

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 16, 2013 Mar 16, 2013

Hi thank you guys for your help, a person from customer service contacted me today and fixed it.

BTW Mylenium., all you have to do is to go to Optons in Power Point, disable plug ins, and re enable them

Thanks guys

Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you need to reinstall Office as well. Also check, whether the add-ins are actually activated in PPT.... In any case, ask in the Preseneter forum and provide more info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Presenter forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 16, 2013 Mar 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you please email us at mvlele@adobe.com

We will help you to solve the issue.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2013 Mar 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thank you guys for your help, a person from customer service contacted me today and fixed it.

BTW Mylenium., all you have to do is to go to Optons in Power Point, disable plug ins, and re enable them

Thanks guys

Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources