• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS5 crashes

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop CS5 keeps crashing every few minutes - how do I fix this - I cannot find my installation CDs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Any error messages? What do they say?

Has this just started happening?

Is is a standalone version of Photoshop or part of a suite? Do you still have your CS5 serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAC OS X 10.6.8

This has been happening for a few weeks now.

There are no error messages, it just crashes and the computer goes entirely blank until I start it again.

It is part of the Adobe Creative Suite which I got a couple of years ago - I just can't find the CDs and packaging anywhere. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try re-installing the suite.

Provided you still have your Creative Suite CS5 serial number, you can download the trial version of the suite from

http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

Ensure that you follow the Very Important Instructions first otherwise the links will not work.

When you launch the trial, enter your serial number and it will convert to a full version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why dont you try ressting the Preferences?

Run the software are Administrator and Press Shift + Alt + Ctrl while launching it, Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines