• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we get the new PPT slides to right positions in Cap 5.5?

Mentor ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a PPT that was imported into Captivate (Linked PPT) some time back. Now, we are upgrading this course and I am adding new slides at various points in the PPT. But I notice that the new PPT slides get appended to the end of Captivate file on synchronizing the linked PPT.

Pushing these slides manually to the appropriate positions in Captivate will be very time-consuming as I have lot of new slides.  My current Captivate file has audio on every slide. So, I don't really want to create a new Captivate file for the upgraded course and end up adding these audio files manually all over again.

Is there a workaround?

Sreekanth

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Welcome to Adobe Forums. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, the updated slides will get appended to the Captivate project and you will have to manually move them. I am sorry but I could only suggest you to complete your project in Powerpoint and then import it in Captivate.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources