• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tausha19

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get any audio on iheart radio. I've recently installed new flash player now I don't have any sound when I try to listen to iheart thru my pc. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just gave iheart a try on my Windows system with IE, Firefox and Chrome but they all worked fine for me.  What OS, browser, and Flash Player Version are you using?  Can you hear audio on both of these videos?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can hear audio on both videos.  The player is  11.6.602.180, OS Window 7 (64bit) browser Mozilla Firefox. I can hear iheart on google chrome but I prefer using firefox. Can it be fixed?

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Windows 7 system I had no problems listening to audio from iHeart via Firefox 19.02.  Can you try resetting your Firefox profile to see if that makes a difference?  You might also want to try our 11.7 labs release.

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-firefox-easily-fix-most-problems

3/14/13 - Flash Player 11.7 Beta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data (by sending the forum notification with all its headers back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines