• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader Installation Error--Actionlist Not Found

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2011 Aug 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried for several days and have searched the user group but can't find a solution.

I'm trying to install acrobat reader (Windows).  I downlown fine but can't install.  The installation process sits at 0% and then there's the error message "Actionlist not found".

I've read through the troubleshooting.  I've tried multiple browsers.  But I still can't install.

I'm under a time constraint as I'm trying to open some pdf files that I need to read before Monday morning.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Reader are you trying to install? What OS are you using? Are you having the problen with the Reader installer or the Download Manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows XP and I'm unable to install the current reader available.  I can download fine but can't get the install portion to work at all.  It sits at 0% then I get the "Actionlist not found" error.

N.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2011 Aug 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you using an Internet Proxy Server? I had the same problem. When I connected direct to the Internet and removed the proxy settings, it all worked fine. You'd think Adobe would know about Proxy settings, wouldn't you?

LoopyLu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2011 Sep 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NEHill,

I've got the same problem with you.

You should try to download the Adobe Reader installer directly by clicking this link: get.adobe.com/reader/direct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm already dealing with the problem!thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 28, 2012 Oct 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After trying to Download all day, I used the oldest version available and it finally downloaded.  I wished there was an alternate program to use.  Adobe sucks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 30, 2012 Oct 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download English version of Reader directly from : ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/11.x/11.0.00/en_US/AdbeRdr11000_en_US.msi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines