• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Powerpoint

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While using Presenter 8 with a powerpoint in the background, I found that some of the slides were not showing on playback.  I hit record video from the presenter 8 tab in powerpoint.  Powerpoint 2010.

Everything looked good as I recorded the session.  Every time I went to playback for the editing portion, it would skip every third or fourth slide.  The slide would actually appear for a split second and then move onto the next slide.  Using logitech c920 camera and the built in microphone.

Tried to do this about 6 times with the same results.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ralph Voe,

I tried to reproduce your issue. This issue is reproducible with few ppt, pptx files. We are working on it.

The issue is not reproducible if I copied a bunch of slides including the slide with issue to a new pptx file. I guess this issue is related to some particular setting of the old powerpoint files. We w'll get back, when we find the cause of the issue.

Thanks,

Vikram

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One of the things that I have tried is to reduce the size of the powerpoint file. It was filled with high dpi photo’s. I was able to reduce if from 62 mb down to 6 mb. Still had the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources