Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't open youtubes on Mac os x 10.6.8

Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the latest flash player  but can't install it. I have a Mac OS X 10.6.8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

What happens when you install, any Error ?

Which processor do you have on your MAC ? (Click on Apple button -> About this MAC)

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The processor is 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo. When I press on the Flash player icon, it says install . When i click on it, up pops a screen that says :

This is an app from the internet. It is on the disk image "install-flash-player-osx-4.dmg". Safari downloaded this disk image on Mar.15, 2013. (however, I just did it again and it said it was downloaded yesterday at 9:27 am from get-adobe.com)

At the bottom of the page , it says show web page cancel open. When I press open, a page pops up and at the top ,it says Adobe Flash Player 11.6 Installer. At the bottom of page , it says quit ( in white) and install blacked out.

Now when some one send me a youtube, I can open it if I press quick look but if I press the youtube site, I only get a black screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what I have done- not anything, but now I am able to open you tubes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines