• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I installed the latest flash player now am getting blocked plugin errors?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as I stated aboove I cannot watch movies that I put up on youtube because of an error sign saying plugins block I have looked through the setting and am not blockuing or have never had this problem before what is going on??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What is blocking Flash Player, your browser, or your antimalware?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is antimalware?? I dont have that I just use the internet as a basic tool when i get errors about the internet i do what it asks for ie download the latest version so i did now i cant play my golf gam or play movies that I have uploaded to youtube because of an error????blocked plugins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mac osx 10.6.8

safari

idk what is blocking it keeps saying to download that latest version of flash I did that and still I cant watch a movie that I uploaded on youtube it happens for every site i visit there is a blocked plugin error sign even on the adobe site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

safari is 5.1.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

It sounds like Safari is not recognizing that you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.  I'd recommend doing a clean install to see if that corrects it.

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines