• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you need FlashPlayer HD.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FlashPlayer HD keeps trying to get me to download is it needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familiar with FlashPlayer HD.  What's the URL for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No url it pops up when you watch anime.

Goodanime.com  play a vidoe and it will pop up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was prompted to download Flashplayer HD for HD wallpapers-as with many sites when accepting this the downloading automatically sets it to express install with all boxes for unwanted changes like homepage and other unwanted programs,even trying a manual install and unchecking all boxes just to get the player resulted in getting all the programs anyway...a good sign that it is a malicious site-so going to uninstall programs i uninstalled all programs with that date (I had not installed anything else on this date so that was easy). I then ran my antivirus and did catch adware and maleware on my computer. I did this before turning off my computer and restarting it later as with many programs , even maleware and viruses, need a reboot to really take hold. The unistaller showed spanish segments and I think it's both a tracking and crashing computer site by some south american country or group. I was stupid to trust a third party instead of the http:// site (secured and reliable) of the Fash player Adobe site. I think the regular flash player is already HD and it is included to seduce you into thinking it's a better version (I have not looked at this site to see if it is offerred here-if it is it's where i would get it even if it was a few $$$). Good luck people.p.S.the installer was in english and did not give me a option of the player language-so it was itself in spanish,Strongvault online storage,optimum installer,and a few other programs came with it which themselves may be legit but from the site i was at they may have attached the malware. Avoid all this and just install directly from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines