• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation reset

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why on earth is it so impossible to contact someone to reset the activation count for Digital Editions?

It is practically impossible to find out how to act when you want this reset.

In the Netherlands, the firm Bol.com has launched a new app to use for reading your books.

I installed this new app, but now it turns out that i would have too many activations for my account?

And there is no solution to be found?

Isn't there anyone out there who can tell me exactly how to accomplish this necesary reset?????

And PLEASE do not send me to the contact support page; they SEEM to tell you what to do but

the site just bounces you in a circle through 2 or 3 pages!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Try Live Chat.  They are meant to be able to do it; though people have said that sometimes they don't know how.

http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

Isn't it mad that Adobe don't have a proper web page where you can view and edit your registrations?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Live Chat.  They are meant to be able to do it; though people have said that sometimes they don't know how.

http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

Isn't it mad that Adobe don't have a proper web page where you can view and edit your registrations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this advise!

I have done this, and they very nicely and quickly resolved it for me!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines