Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

numbered list..RH10 to Word 2010..style mapping

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a walkthrough anywhere for numbered lists in RH 10, mapping to Word 2010?

Want a simple list:

1. something

2. something else

3 one more thing

Then mapping it to Word and getting the same result.

Do i create a paragraph style or a list style in RH first?

List style seems to map to Normal and nothing I can do to change this.

Para style maps to correct style name in Word (chosen from Map Non-Heading Styles) but indents. I have indent set at 0 in RH style and Word style, but list indents at 0,63

I'm going round in circles! Help! 🙂

Thanks,

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Rh9 you can map multilevel lists in Rh to multilevel lists in Word. You can create a multilevel list and then only use the first level.

That will give you the ability to map.

Also see Lists on my site.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is a little different. I am using the default Styles Heading 1 Heading 2 Heading 3, etc.... plus Normal with the exception that I changed the font to Calibri.

All is working fine switching between the Headings and Normal EXCEPT when I want to insert a numbered list. As soon as I click on the number list icon the Style changes to <None> and defaults to Arial, which is not my font, but was the default for the Normal style before I udpated it.

I created a new style for Lists and can see it in the Custom tab to select it, but it hasn't stopped RH10 from defaulting to <None> and Arial. Thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is covered in the RoboHelp Tour in the Rh9 section. You can select the list and apply Normal to correct things.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp