• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download and install newest version but still get error - "requires latest version of flash player"

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a message that something won't work because the latest version of flash player needs to be installed.  I go through the download and install for flash player but still get the message.  After the install I never get any setup steps.  I have tried uninstalling what ever version of flash player is on my computer before the download and install but it doesn't help.

I also tried to delete Adobe photoshop Elements 9 and Adobe Premiere Elements 9 but I could not get it to work. I get a message that "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Removed your phone numbers as I'm assuming you don't want these posted on a public forum.

Can you try going through the steps outlined in the two faq's below.  Also, where you able to go to the Flash Player Version page and see both the animation and flash player version number displayed?

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer

ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To help troubleshoot we'll need the following system information:

Try the link above to get the version.  It would also be helpful to have a sample URL that is giving you this message.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 professional

Internet Explorer 9

Adobe Flash Player 11

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/21652410/local-blues-singer-sena-erhardt-a-rising-star

Tim and Susan Nevitt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removed your phone numbers as I'm assuming you don't want these posted on a public forum.

Can you try going through the steps outlined in the two faq's below.  Also, where you able to go to the Flash Player Version page and see both the animation and flash player version number displayed?

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer

ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I performed the steps for Enabling Flash Player in IE and now the animation shows!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines