Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SWF Won't Display in RoboHelp Project

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a RoboHelp 9 HTML project that has a number of SWF files embedded in a number of the pages. The problem is the SWF won't display on the HTML page. The SWF files are published to version 11.x. The HTML pages work fine on my computer but I have Robohelp and Flash Pro installed. When I take it to any other computer in my office, the HTML pages load with no problem but the SWF files will not load onto the pages. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You might try adding the SWF files to Baggage and see if that makes a difference. The fact they work for you but not others seems to suggest they cannot be found. Adding to Baggage should correct that issue.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. In Flash Pro 5 there's a text type called TLF which I was using instead of regular static text. Anyway, I switched it out and it works fine now. Thanks and cheers to you...Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you are saying that the SWF *WAS* actually displaying but was somehow unable to present the text?

For others that may wonder about what TLF is (as I did) I'll save you the Google step.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp