• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Blocked

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to update my flash player to the lastest version, I have gone through the download and install process about a dozen times now and i still keep gettin the same message which is as follows:

Blocked Plug-In

The version of “Adobe Flash Player” on your system does not include the latest security updates and has been blocked. To continue using “Adobe Flash Player”, download an updated version from Adobe’s website.

It says that the file size if 16.1MB but everytime i have downloaded it and have gone back through to check it all the amount it downloads variers from 2.6MB of the 16.1 the most it has downloaded in the dozen attempts was 8.8MB.

I have checked my internet connection thinking that could be the problem but it isn't my internet connection is running smoothly.

My operating system is: iMac OS X 10.6.8

The version of flash player it says is installed on my computer is: 11.6.602.180 (obviously though it isnt working as I cant view any videos or any internet content that requires flash player)

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my browser i am using is Safari 5.1.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines