Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER SHUTDOWN

Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to the staff at ADOBE: I Roger Vasquez is emailing you about a particular problem of your ADOBE FLASH PLAYER that cannot be installed using the College community's computer. A dialog box with the ADOBE FLASH PLAYER INSTALLER is stating that BOX WITH A CROSSED RED CIRCLE indicating or regarding  INTERNET EXPLORER cannot run or download any program or player from Adobe. The ADOBE FLASH PLAYER 11 can only accomplish 50% and the GOOGLE CHROME that is parralled with the adobe flash player 11 reads 66%. Can you give me another option or another way of installing this ADOBE FLASH PLAYER. I need to take a course from a job program. I only have today to do it. my email is [removed].  p.s. I do not have my own personal computer. The college computer must have a policy of downloading any player because of the internet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... and save it to disk, then close all browser windows and run the downloaded installer.

Note that you must run the installer as Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, The college school I'm visiting does not allow NO flashplayer download into any email account. I have to Own my own computer or labtop in order to proceed the operation I like to do with the job test training. please email me another option, unless this is the only way I can do this by getting my own Labtop or computer. Thank you again for the help

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data (by sending the forum notification with all its headers back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To install Flash Player you need to either login to an Administrator account, or run the installer as Administrator.

If you don't have access to the Administrator account, you have to ask the school to install the required Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I tried to talk with the Librarian at the college and there policy for installing flash player are only for college students. Since I am an outsider, I'm not to install any information whether I have an email account or project or any outside of a work career outside of their polices where ONLY students that are register are allowed. The other option is to let my friend to use his laptop as the librarian suggest. The flash player option should of been included with my food handler course instead of me going through this mind boggling issue with flash player installment. Since I'm not currently working and have a disability, I have a hard time of using any computer unless I go to a class and take the Food Handler course which also will be hard.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines