• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download/installation issue

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attempting to download a new verison of flash player for my mac (OS X 10.6.8), the actual download works fine but the file isn't (ends with dmg.mdlp). It doesn't have the normal Adobe logo but rather a blue triangle and an orange box and a lock in one corner. There is no unzip option and when trying to "auto" open it my statistics program tries to run it (Matlab). The old version stopped workign after a system update on the laptop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Download Adobe Flash Player uninstaller from here : http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html#main_uninstall

Note : Make sure all the browsers are closed while running uninstaller.

Once uninstallation is complete, download Adobe Flash Player 11.6 from here : http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer and run the installer

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually the problem is the downloaded file in itself. Or rather the format it comes down in, I removed the last section ( .mdlp ) and it works as normal. Maybe you need to check the link out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines