• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2013 Mar 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180 and I am still having issues playing videos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2013 Mar 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatley I am having the same issue I installed Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180 which will play videos from Youtube.com but it wont play any other videos from any where else. Exp is animehere.com i watch anime and cant watch any video on there but I use version 11 active X and 11 plugin on a CRAPPY computer at my work and it was slow but played fine WTF?!?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first attempt with another browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Maxthon)

it is possible that the error in the browser, and can be in the computer

PS i have only crappy computer and work all without any problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What exact "issues" do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The computer itself is a Dell Inspiron M5030, running Windows 7 home premieum x32 bit ,I have used IE, Modzilla, and Chrome and even unistalled fully and re installed. and even tried disabling and trying to run with adobe seperatley downloaded. (was getting annoyed so gave it a shot.) The issue that im having is strange really I can play videos from Youtube.com no problem. I can't play videos from ANY other place like my example in my previous was animehere.com or even if I use bing.com and go to videos i can play "some" but not everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is occurring with all browsers, then my first suspicion is with something other than Flash Player.  Since this started happening recently (possibly with 11.6.602.180?) I'd start by reverting to a previous version of Flash Player to see if there is a problem with the latest version.

How do I revert to a previous version of Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I just gave it a try and your suspicions may be correct Chris the videos still didn't work i downloaded and used adobe flash 10.3.183.68 and used firefox still no dice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any Idea what it could be i've been trying and updating but still can't watch any thing except stuff off of youtube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines