Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Captivate 5.5 gets stuck

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently got a new laptop and am trying ot install Captivate 5.5.  However, the product loads up to the 12% point an dthen goes back to 11% complete.  From that oint the install just loops between 11 and 12%.   Anyone have ideas regarding finishing the install?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watch the status messages on the install screen, provide system info and the install logs. Nobody can help you without some hard technical facts.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2013 Mar 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have checked the install log.  There are no fatal errors and no error messages.  The install log stopped 20 minutes before I stopped the install.  The only messages at the bottom of the install screen indicated that th equiz properties were loading and it got to 12% complete.  Then it returned to 1% and started looping.  The O/S I am using is Windows XP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources