• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cffileupload

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm having some trouble getting cffileupload to work.  When users click the 'Upload' button on the object to upload fiels, they encounter a Windows security dialog that prompts them to log in.  Has anyone encountered this?  We're using IE8, and the server is Windows 2008 and IIS 6.  Users to have full permissions to the folder to which they're uploading.  I'm thinking this is an IIS issue.  Thanks very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had endless issues with cffileupload, and not much luck in getting them solved.  I even managed to get it to work locally, only for it to fail on my shared host.

That said, I've never heard of your particular problem.  Could you post the code you're using so we can have a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2013 Mar 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  After much trial and error, I was able to get it working by enabling Windows authentication in IIS.  Thanks again for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation