Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

X5 Trial Error Message

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2007 Jan 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there..
Just installed X5 Trial and opened my .mpj file... after the usual project loading I get the message

An error occurred while trying to save data to <C:\Documents and Settings\user\path\folder_files\folder_files.fpj> <5>

And then the crash window and an error log is created...

Any ideas? (sry if this has been discussed elwhere.. the search function isnt quite stable... )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2007 Jan 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are trying to open an existing project which maybe has more topics than the trial version permits?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2007 Jan 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!
Would you happen to know what that limit would be?

(btw it's been at least 2 years since I've posted on this forum.. glad to see some familiar ressources.. but the adobe.com forums are so unstable, 404s everywhere.. I meant to reply earlier but couldn't log in at all)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jan 19, 2007 Jan 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi P-Y

If I recall correctly, I think the limit is 25 topics.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp