• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

toc file name

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2007 Jan 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the toc file name for X5? and where can I find it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is it you're looking to do? Various files in your output, including ones in the \whdata, \whgdata, and \whxdata folders, all pertain to the TOC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am converting .html pages to web. I need to replace a toc.html file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

projectname.hhc
Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2007 Jan 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to rename the file projectname.html and a list of bulleted blocks (squares) was displayed. I know I'm close but now what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susan

Peter simply gave you the name of the file housing the TOC entries. These are specially formatted and intended for use in Compiled .CHM content. The process of generating WebHelp converts the information to something usable. I'm thinking this won't work if you are simply wanting to rename it.

What is the reason you aren't simply generating WebHelp?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert our html doc pages to webhelp without renaming and/or deleting all the html doc files in our svn and server environment. Makes life easier for the engrs but stinks for me. How can I make the help file availabe and work properly in that type of environment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Hmmm, I'm still not understanding here. Sorry. What in the heck is a " svn and server environment?

What type of help file is it currently?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i email you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Susan

Yes, certainly. But I am about to head to bed for the night. (I'm currently in Israel and it's about 1:30 AM here) so I may not see the message until tomorrow morning for me.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp