Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Code Throwing error sometimes.

Participant ,
Feb 28, 2013 Feb 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am using the following code to convert a ColdFusion Query Object to ColdFusion structure to work in Kendo UI datagrid.

<cffunction name="convertQueryToKendoJSON" access="public" returntype="Struct" hint="Converts a ColdFusion Query Object into Kendo UI format JSON">

<cfargument name="queryObject" required="true" type="query" hint="ColdFusion Query Object" />

<cfset var returnStruct = structNew() />

<cfset var tempArray = arrayNew(1) />

<!--- Loop over the query Object and create one structure Object for each row and query fields are the structure keyfields

Store the structure into an array Object. --->

<cfloop query="arguments.queryObject">

<cfset tempStruct = structNew() />

<cfloop list="#arguments.queryObject.columnList#" index="columnName">

<cfset tempStruct[columnName] = arguments.queryObject[columnName][arguments.queryObject.currentRow] />

</cfloop>

<cfset arrayAppend(tempArray, tempStruct) />

</cfloop>

<!--- Store the Array into result key field of the returnStruct --->

<cfset returnStruct['results'] = tempArray />

<!--- If record Count value exists in the query then only set the totalRecords value --->

<cfif findNoCase("ntRecordCount", arguments.queryObject.columnList)>

<cfset returnStruct['totalRecords'] = arguments.queryObject.ntRecordCount />

</cfif>

<cfreturn returnStruct />

</cffunction>

It is working fine most of the times. But, in some cases when I am getting the query object from a stored Proc call or from QoQ opearation then I am getting the following error.

[Table (rows 4 columns NTRECORDCOUNT, NTROWINDEX, NTLEAD_ROUTING_ALGOID, VCROUTING_ALGO, DTCREATED, DTLAST_UPDATED, NTSORT_ORDER): [NTRECORDCOUNT: coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn@10ec6d0] [NTROWINDEX: coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn@11e9be0] [NTLEAD_ROUTING_ALGOID: coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn@8b96e1] [VCROUTING_ALGO: coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn@5e9f7e] [DTCREATED: coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn@3947f5] [DTLAST_UPDATED: coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn@a35419] [NTSORT_ORDER: coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn@e669f3] ] is not indexable by NTSERVICE_TYPEID

NOTE: I am not getting the error always, sometimes I am getting this error.

System Info:

DataBase: MS SQL 2008

CF - ColdFusion  9,0,2,282541 Enterprise Edition

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2013 Mar 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's telling you that queryObject doesn't always have the NTSERVICE_TYPEID column. You should be looking into why that is sometimes the case. Recommend putting a try/catch around it, and dumping out the query (dev environment), or serialising it and writing it to a log (prod environment). Once you see what it does contain in these situations, you should be able to work out where your logic is wrong.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 21, 2013 Mar 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply and Thanks Adam for your suggestion.

I got the exact issue what you had told. But, why I am getting different column list when I am taking the list from a query Object

arguments.queryObject.columnList ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent question.  Make sure a dump of the columnlist is included in your catch block.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see the particular column is not exist in query object from the log.

Also, I have added log to get the column list by arguments.queryObject.columnList.

Need some time to get the result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan,

I got following log report.

ColumnList:

BTACTIVE,NTCOMPANYID,VCCOMPANY_NAME

Error Message:

[Table (rows 311 columns ntCompanyID, vcCompany_Name, btActive): [ntCompanyID: coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn@5d213b6c] [vcCompany_Name: coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn@30c45f38] [btActive: coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn@2c476e8b] ] is not indexable by VCOFFICE_NAME

QueryObject Loged in Error Log:

{"QUERYOBJECT":{"COLUMNS":["NTCOMPANYID","VCCOMPANY_NAME","BTACTIVE"],"DATA":[[

I haven't posted the data of query object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation