• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the FB 4.7 upgrade path options?

Participant ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago using the product links I submitted an upgrade to 4.7 request based on my CS 5.5 Web Premium serial. It came back as denied because allegedly the seriial had been cancelled, which it is not - it is very active and shows in My Adobe. I use FB 4.6 (through the previous upgrade) through it, even though I now have CS6 which has no FB, So now I spent almost an hour chatting with a rep, who agrees my CS 5.5 serial is valid but tells me that CS 5.5 Web Premium is not entitled to the upgrade.

The original upgrade link from the product description page, which is currenty unavailable (I get a 404 error) stated CS 5.5 as entitled. In fact the Response to my case states that it is entitled, but my serial is bad!

I really can't figure this one out. Maybe I need professional help ...

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 21, 2013 Mar 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went over the case text, and I saw that the serial in their description is nothing like mine! I copied & pasted the serial from my license list and the one they have is none  of the ones I have which I might have accidentally selected. I also see that the rep was referring to FB Premium when he claimed I couldn't upgrade from CS 5.5. I submitted a new request, insuring the serial was correct. Let's see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FB 4.7 Premium has now been approved for CS 5.5 Web Premium so frankly I don't know what the problem was with the rep. But all is well now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines