• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OS X 10.6.8 Blocked plugin message - Adobe Flash player update???

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2013 Mar 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running on a MAC OS X 10.6.8 . After downloading successfully an adobe flash player 11.6.602.180 update for my MAC ( Safari). I now get an error message of Blocked plugin when watching   MOST youtube videos. It will play some youtube videos occasionally. My system was working perfectly before this update and I am not able to trouble shoot this on my own. 

Also I can use fire fox on my Mac and it  plays everything perfect. The problem is with my safari browser. Please advise on this.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you go to Safari's help menu and select the Installed Plug-ins menu item?  What version is reported under "Shockwave Flash" in the page that is displayed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183 — from file “Flash Player.plugin”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it says: Shockwave Flash  10.1r102 --- from file"_Flash Player. plugin"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines