Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player 11 help?

Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded adobe flash player 11 a few times now, but everytime i go to a website they won't let me  use it because they say i need to download version 11. Why aren't they reconizing that i have downloaded it? Please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

You write that you downloaded, but did you also install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2013 Mar 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having problems with my Adobe Flash Player 11... And i have been trying to fix it for since yesterday... But i think there is a problem with the latest version of Flash Player 11.. And i tried to download the Latest Beta version as well and it seem to have the same problem too..
I am using Mozilla Firefox as my browser in it's latest version
My OS is 32-bit Operating System

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 7 & internet explorer.  Also i fully installed it, it says the installation is finished.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client with the same issue. She is using FireFox 19.0.2 with Windows 7 SP1 64-bit and

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

reports she has the latest version installed, yet many websites report she needs to update her flash to the latest version in order to view content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried to uninstall so i could install again but it says unable to uninstall because the program javaw is still running. Although i have no programs open

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried installing it again and it said my installation was sucessful, but almost no sites are letting me use them because it says i have not upgraded my adobe yet.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data (by sending the forum notification with all its headers back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 24, 2013 Mar 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still getting nothing

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2013 Mar 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines