• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anybody tried Presenter Mobile iPad app?

Participant ,
Mar 21, 2013 Mar 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am from Presenter Engg. team.

We are seeking feedback for Presenter Mobile iPad app. If anybody has used the app, do let us know your feedback on the same.

Thanks,

Jayashree

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used it, and it is a good tool to help make Presenter content viewable on iOS devices. Having a different UI from a standard Presenter Presentation, it does take a couple of minutes to get used to, but it is a good interface for a tablet. I have found that most things translate well, the biggest hangup is on the known issues of question support, since only true-false, multiple choice and matching questions are supported.

I have heard that there are some issues with getting the app to launch if the presentations are hosted on a server/LMS other than Connect, but haven't had the opportunity to experience that.

Keep the updates/fixes coming! This has potential to be a great tool.

Any word on an Android version of this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback Jorma!

Android version is on the way!

-Jayashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear about the Android version! I know I had a more in-depth discussion going about this on the forums at connectusers.com before they went down. Not sure if you could reach out to Alistair who admins that site and get that information. It  may be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources