• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download problems

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to redownload my photoshop elements 10, but I'm having problems.  Can someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what problems exactly? You need to be more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I've went in and deactivated my previous photoshop elements 10.  Towards the very end of the download, I keep getting this error saying they need to deactivate my previous photoshop elements 10 and when I say yes to do that....I get this message saying something like we can't find that file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download again with Akamai download manager which is what I've been downloading with all the other times to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Harp72 I think we will need more details.  Please keep in mind that download is the process of saving the install files to your computer.  Installing is when you are running the installer to install the application prior to it's use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines