Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ENOUGH!!!!!

Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting requests to upload flash player once a day and sometimes more. I've followed directions I've seen on other posts  to enable this and disable that I've done those things. I'm using IE9 and windows 7.  The latest version of flash is installed.. Any Ideas???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version is reported installed when you visit this page? 

Flash Player Version

Are you prompted to update when you visit that page?   Can you give me a specific URL that does prompt you to update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no prompt on that page. This has been occuring on face book games, candy crush and total domination. Twice today so far

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you take a screenshot the next time this happens?

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4209263

If you refresh the facebook page, will the prompt appear again?  I'm wondering if this is occurring based on an ad that appears on the page that gets cycled off after a refresh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will attempt to post screenshot when this happens again.  It doesn't matter if I refresh facebook, or log out and back on, the problem USUALLY remains... but not always.  Thanks for your help so far Chris.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines