Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to activate Acrobat 8

Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased CS3 complete and included was Acrobat 8 Professional. It has been working since 2008 up until middle of January when i decided to download a trial version of CS6. I then after the trial period decided i didnt like it and wanted to go back to my previous version. I have found that i cannot use my Acrobat 8 preffesional as i cannot now reactivate it and i have had 2 months of getting the run around with Adobe.

Not a happy customer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are you talking about

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 8 was not affected by the activation server shut down.  What specific difficulties are you experiencing with activating Acrobat 8?  Also which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to try clean installation. Here's the link on how to do it. http://tweakccm.blogspot.in/2013/03/tips-tricks-on-manually-cleaning.html

Hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines