• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when I try to record application simulation in Adobe Presenter 8

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a 30 day trial of Adobe Presenter 8 and a subscription to Adobe Captivate 6.  I would like to record an application simulation within Presenter, but I receive an error after entering a SWF-Name that states that Captivate cannot be started and to check to see if Captivate is configured to be run in administrator mode. (Captivate is actually already open in admin mode.)

Any suggestions?

Thank you!  Ryan 

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan

Can you please give me the exact version of Adobe Captivate and windows so that I can look into your issue?

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mahesh --

I have Adobe Captivate 6 and use Windows 7 Enterprise.  Below is a screen shot of the error.  Unfortunatley, it is in German, but it says  : Adobe Captivate can't be started.  Check to see if Adobe Captivate is configured to be run in adminstrator mode.  If so, configure Microsoft Powerpoint to be run in administrator mode and restart Adobe Captivate.

Thanks again.

Application Simulation Error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources