• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone help me pls with error code 0xc000012f when installing Flash Player version 11.6.602.180

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me please with error code 0xc000012f when installing Flash Player version 11.6.602.180 ? I have tried several times to install it in vain. Many thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Download the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_header and save it to disk, then close all browser windows and run the downloaded installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system and browser are you installing to?  Is this the installer from get.adobe.com/flashplayer?  Any chance you could post a screenshot of the error code so I can forward it along to the installer team?

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4209263

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Chris,

My OS is Windows 8 64-bits and browser is Mozilla Firefox. I downloaded it from adobe.com/flashplayer. When I was at the download page of adobe.com, I got a message saying that additional plugins are necessary. When I click at the button "install the missing plugins", the instalation stops and shows this message :

"C:\Users\ROSE\AppData\Local\Temp\PROPSYS.dll n'est pas conçu pour s'exécuter sous Windows ou il contient une erreur. Installez à nouveau le programme à l'aide du support d'installation d'origine, ou bien contactez votre administrateur système ou le fournisseur du logiciel pour obtenir du support. Etat de l'erreur  :  0xc000012f"

Can you help me please ?

Many thanks in advance.

HUTCH241012

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... and save it to disk, then close all browser windows and run the downloaded installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot Pat. It was helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines