• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash not working windows 7 64bit IE 7

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2013 Mar 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed and unistalled, for over a week and following all suggestions on the forum including disabling for active x cotrol in internet options and manage add ons to confirm shock wave player is enabled. please someone help me. I dont understand why flash is no longer working....please do not suggest I completed all the stanard stuff...again I already did that I need to try something new the all the other stuff posted in this forum i've done.

I have a hp windows 7 64 bit op system and use IE 7. I have the lastest version of  flash 11.6.602.180.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

What exactly do you see instead of the expected Flash content?  "Nothing" means nothing...

What is your display adapter, device driver version & date?  See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly means "not working"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello sorry for taking so long to reply i couldnt remeber my password anyway not working means i cannot watch anything online, youtube, cbs.com, hulu nothing....the audio seems to work fine but there is no video i cannot see anything and when i go to the test flash player page i see nothing i will then uninstall and reinstall i always do a clean install so i am checking the maromed folder for flash i just dont understand since this last update i cannot see anything or watch anything online. please help me...i dont have cable online is the only way for me to watch tv. i recently updated IE to 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you see instead of the expected Flash content?  "Nothing" means nothing...

What is your display adapter, device driver version & date?  See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello Pat thank you this worked I had to update my graphics driver. what is weird is that when I requested for my system to check for any updates it didn't show the new intel graphics driver I had to use the intel website but anyway thank you this worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines