Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using Saxon XLST Processor with the XSLTService

Former Community Member

I'm trying to use Saxon XSLT processor with the XSLTService to transform a XML document into a HTML document.

I have copied all the Jar files that I have downloaded from the Saxon site to "D:\Adobe\Adobe LiveCycle ES2\jboss\server\lc_turnkey\lib".

I'm setting the Factory Name property in the Factory Options to "net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl".

Then I deploy the application and the first time I invoke the REST endpoint of my process it works fine.

Than if I undeploy the application and deploy it again I get the following error:

[REST endpoint is not enabled for: Ecert/Processes/XSLTProcessor]

When I checked the Endpoint Management using the Livecycle Admin web application all REST Endpoint for my application had gone. But using Workbench to check the Default startpoint, the REST endpoint is select.

Have anyone of you guys tried to use a different XSLT processor with the XSLTService?

Is there any problem of using a XSLT processor which implement XSLT 2.0 standard with Livecycle ES2?

Any help will be greatly appreciated?

Cheers

Ubi

1 Reply

Level 2

Did you ever get any answers to this?  I've tried to use the Saxon XSLT processor in the same way you describe but it led to very odd behaviour within Workbench where it said all of my processes had no inputs/outputs.