• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ExtendScript in FrameMaker 11

Participant ,
Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using TCS 3.5. This means I use unstructured FM 10 for PDF documents and RoboHelp 9 for help systems. I looked at TCS 4.0 and so far I have found the new version underwhelming. If I had structured FM or needed some of the new SSL in Robohelp, it might be a different story. But for someone who uses unstructured FM and webhelp, there's nothing really there there as far as I can tell.   And no I couldn't care less about illustratror.  One thing that may make me seriously consider upgrading to FrameMaker 11 is if Adobe fixed the  bugs and feature gaps in the ExtendScript implementation in FM. However, I haven't been able to find out any information about that.   Does anyone know?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd suggest downloading a trial copy of TCS4 and playing around on a non-production machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines