• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vulnerable applications warning for Adobe Flash Player 9.0 r115?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Kaspersky Internet Security and in the Systems and Third Party Vulnerability Scan it tells me that Adobe Flash Player 9.0 r115 is a vulnerable application. I updated my flash player about half a dozen times and it still gives me this warning. I then uninstalled all of my Adobe programs and reinstalled flash player and reader and it still gives me this error. Has anybody had this happen to them? Does anybody know what you're suppose to do to fix this problem?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That version of Flash Player is indeed out of date and insecure.  I would recommend, if at all possible, updating to the latest version at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.  You can also try doing a clean install, but please note that some other application might have installed this outdated version of Flash (HP drivers sometimes do this.)

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines