• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm generating an actionsript app with Flash, but I can't get the effects to display properly

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish the app as CPU, the effects display, but the video runs choppy. When I generate it as GPU, the video runs fine, but no of the effects display.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Mar 28, 2013 Mar 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Describe what you understand as "effects"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm mixing to different programs terminologies. I have numerous symbols with the "drop shadow" filter applied. When I publish the app, to have the filters show I have to publish as CPU, but that makes the app run very choppy. When I publish as GPU, the app works fine, but none of the filters will display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was afraid that was what your were going to tell me. I figured that one out, but there's about 1% of my objects that trick won't work on. Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines