Mar 28, 2013 Mar 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIX IT. I HATE ADOBE!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive downloaded the update twice and stil CANT see teh videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pro tip: Not the best approach when looking for help to start by yelling in large font that you hate the company you're looking for help from.

That said, I hear your frustration.  However, you're not giving anyone enough info to help you out.  To start, what OS, browser and Flash Player Version are you using? 

Assuming it's Windows with Internet Explorer, we recommend you review the steps outlined in these two FAQs:

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pro tip: I'm a customer and it doesn't matter how I react to one of your mistakes as a company you cant come around telling me how I should be doing things. I bought your product so do me a favor and fix your company's mistake and that way you will avoid unhappy customers like me. Ok? Ok!

I'm always right, I'm the customer!

Now, thanks for your intention but I already fixed what was wrong.

I know that yelling and saying I hate the company i bought the product from wasn't the best approach, but telling me not to do that because i need your help. Come on, you don't feed me and your company is not God! So...

Thanks for making my day miserable, In my world I took care of the problem I had because of your company's mistake, thanks for nothing, because you really didn't do anything, and next time, treat your customers with less pride.

You are not the last Coke in the desert.

Have a great weekend Chris!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Victor, I'm glad to hear you solved the problem!  What ended up being the problem?  This is primarily a community driven site so your experience might help others.

You are correct in that I shouldn't have used the phrase "pro tip".  I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, just wanted to add a little bit of levity to the negative tone in the original post.  Normally I would have just ignored a post like this but I figured you were pretty frustrated and thought we might be able to help with a little more information.

As for buying Flash Player, it's a free product so please let us know if you did purchase it and what site sold it to you.  I'd like to make sure no one gets duped here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn’t buy Flash Player... I know that product is free but somehow its a product... Look man I haven’t had a good day today... sorry for taking all my crankiness on you... I know when customers get mad employees want to kick their faces... I've been there! But I NEEDED to watch something today and when I realize I couldn’t, man that just made me mad. I felt impotent.

Thanks for your patience... I know I really was disrespectful since the beginning, so I apologize for loosing control! I have no rigth to take it on other people and all that!

I'm sorry Chris!

Have a great week... now it is not sarcasm talking!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to be sorry, we all have those days (I was having a doozy of one today too )  Have a great weekend and feel free to come back anytime or email me (ccampbel@adobe.com) if you run into Flash issues in the future.  We'll do our best to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot Chris, I really appreciate it!

I forgot to address the problem...

I downloaded the new version but it seemed that when the new version was installed, the old one wasn’t uninstalled and both of the “Flash Player.plugin” where kind of fighting…. So I deleted one of them…. To be more specific… for those who are having this problem… there will be 2 files called “Flash Player.plugin” in Machintosh HD >Library>Internet Plug-Ins… but there is one of them that is written with an underscore like this “_Flash Player.plugin” and the other is like this “Flash Player.plugin”

Just delete the one with the underscore, download the update again and problem solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines