• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I lost my ability to view Videos about a week ago.

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2013 Mar 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use IE Win 09 Vista Home Premium Edition. I have downloaded latest version of Flash, Also Java, Cleared Cache, Run a Advanced System Care Program. The thing that confuses me is my lap to is acting the same??

I've followed thru on all the help programs in Adobe. At a loss now. Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're in the same boat except I been there first. For the mean time try downloading and install Google Chrome browser it has it's own integrated Adobe Flash Player. I also wait for Adobe new version 12 or something like it because IE9 has something nice Chrome don't have. I used both browser to check all my web pages uploaded. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy all your games and movies with Chrome. Ciao!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Google Chrome. It won't let me view Videos either Just stops & starts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you visit this page: Flash Player Version do you see an animation and version number displayed?  If so, what version is reported being installed?

@abby441 - What virus/firewall software do you have installed?  This sounds like you are either having a network issue or something is blocking streaming from working properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you care to tell us more PC information maybe we can offer you more correct fix.

Because you chose this way --- try delete your Google Chrome (not only the launching Icon but the whole program or folder) then download and install the latest one.
Tell us what happen.

If it come out OK then you must remember to click :"About Google Chrome"  once in a while to get latest update.

IF it not working --- have you click the button "Relaunch"? Or have you temporally disable your Anti-Virus program before you install Chrome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines